ES - Gulf War Meal Planning on February 7th!

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Feb 2 08:44:05 PST 2000

What a great deal.... When will you arrive on site? We also have to find out
when people are arriving on site so we don't plan a meal and the equipment
isn't there.

We'll probably need several of those.  Remember we'll have to heat water to
do dishes the Boy/Girl scout way. I think Daniel Stewart has one of those
cookers also... Dan will you bring it?  Oh and I think Caelin has some
really big stainless steel pots, Aren't you in on this as well?

Thanks Padraig
Arabella