ES - Passage of Arms

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 15:01:01 PST 2000

Greetings,

I would like to thank everyone who assisted in making Passage of Arms a
success.  As I noted to His Excellency Llywelyn late in the day : "It
has to be a good sign when the autocrat looks up from what he is doing,
and the list field is being taken down without anyone having been
asked."

I would like to especially thank two people.  The first is Lord Caelin,
who secured the site for Passage of Arms, and convinced the Scouts to
let us have it even after they had dropped the ball on some paperwork
they needed.

The second is Lord Padraig, who helped this list get directions to site
even though the steward was so busy at work that he couldn't spare a
moment.

There were a few items left on site, which I patrolled up.  These
include :
* Franklin brand Baseball Gloves (black)
* 'Coffee' mug

Again, thank you to everyone who helped, I truly appreciate it.

Lord Timothy of Glastonbury
Protégé to Viscount Galen of Bristol
Forerynel Pursuivant