ES - Baronial College thank you

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Feb 8 15:36:08 PST 2000

  Just a note,
It was an honor to be chosen as the 8th Artisan of Elfsea. I would also like to
acknowledge that Lady Ceinwen was also chosen as the Artisan for The College of
The Three Bridges. Vivat Ceinwen.  There were a lot of wonderful displays this
year, by some very talented people.  I hope to see twice as many next year.
In Service,
Lady Tanwyn Aniera