[Re: ES - Stepping Down]

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 08:48:13 PST 2000

Lady Elizabeth,

I do believe that Viscount Galen was trying to help with that exact
point.  Obviously someone who does not have a computer with access to
the internet available to them will not be on the list.  He was trying
to facilitate identifying these people, nothing more.  You are, for
instance, able to access this from work, so you will be kept informed.
Lady Innes, for instance, I know does not currently have that ability,
and she would be an example of someone who must be kept up to date via
phone from friends.

Their majesties have offered to accept opinion of the populace who
cannot make the meeting via Email or US-Mail.  The entire populace has
a way to get in touch with with and let their voice be heard. While
people on the list may get information more rapidly, if we identify
those who need to be called (such as Lady Innes, and as is done in Loch
Ruadh as noted by Padraig) then we can use this list in this matter
(and others) to more rapidly inform the whole of the populace, not just
those with the benefit of email access.

Lord Timothy of Glastonbury