ES - SpringFaire Norse Stuff

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Wed Feb 9 13:26:31 PST 2000

I'll leave exact rules for the Frugal Garb to the Clothiers Guild who
sponsors it but it's basically produce garb for $25 or less with receipts. I
believe Ceatta will also be sponsoring his annual brewing/vintning
competition, and, if it meets with the autocrats' approval, I plan on
sponsoring a novice A&S competition which will be open to anyone provided
this will be their 1st, 2nd or 3rd time to compete in an A&S competition. I
plan on having two winners, one by populace vote, and one judges' favorite.
In the novice competition, documentation will be encouraged (so that advice
and feedback can be offered) but not required.

Ldy Julianna Vertue
Minister of A&S