ES - Leather Factory

Betsy Marshall Betsy at mailhost.softwareinnovation.com
Thu Feb 10 06:22:39 PST 2000

Misty C Hoehn wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>         I am wishing to head out to the Leather Factory this week and get some
> leather for my armour that I am finally getting around putting together.
> Could anyone give me directions to the place from 820 and Rufe Snow.
> Also, what is the best kind of leather to get, any suggestions?  Any
> would be most appreciated.  Thanks,
>
> Honour

directions get on 820 going east, wade through the
construction at 183 to get to 820 south. stay on
it past I-30 and past 303/lancaster/rosedale. on
the left side of the road after the power plants
you will see a large crane(construction type, not
"Sable")
exit the next chance- I think it is the road
_after_ Berry but I dis-remember the name, make a
U-turn and come back north on the 820 access road.
Leather Factory is in the stone and maroon strip
mall between the crane and Berry St. on the east
side of the access road.