ES - Elfsea Website update

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Feb 14 21:06:20 PST 2000

Greetings good fellows (and fellowettes),

I have a made a small change to the Arthurian Charter Link on our homepage.
It now links to a page with a photo of the Arthurian Company, listing
current members. From that page the original link to view the Arthurian
Charter may be found. My thanks to Lord Caelin and Lady Ker Magen (Pyro) for
the photo. I know that this is a very minor update, but I really love this
photo and wanted you all to be aware of it. I hope to find more time this
week to work on some additional items for the site, including a Baronial
guard page as well as pages for the baronial candidates. Also, Bonwicke 12th
Night, Queens Champion Champion, Baronial college and Passage of Arms photos
need to be published. (I've never been this far behind before. What
happened?)

In your service, and still chasing my tail,
-=Armand=-