ES - Heal Thyself first

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Feb 17 09:22:05 PST 2000

"Mark A. Arnold" <maarnold at gte.net> said -
<snip>
>    Maybe it's not such a good idea. Every time I bring it up, people look at me
>(with almost Roman disdain) like I'm some kind of Celtic barbarian.
>
>Llew Mailin
>Glaslyn

Why Llew, you say that like "Celtic barbarian" was some kind of insult.  :)  And when did we Celts ever worry about what Romans and Saxons had to say?  Other than to make sure that they couldn't repeat it again, I mean.

How about we get an all-Celtic melee team together and take on all challengers?  Although that hardly seems fair to everybody else...  ;)

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum