ES - Heal Thyself first

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:46:24 PST 2000

Let's have an insurrection! We could challenge corporate in an SCA-wide
>event. I'm sure it would take at least three kingdoms to squash an
>Anteorran
>insurrection. If we win, we get concessions from corporate at knife-point.
>
>Llew Mailin

  Llew , they have good medication for this obsession. :) Actually, I think
you are right.  Insurrections, civil wars, clan feuds, and inter-tribal
warfare are as much a need as the high chivalry tourneys.
   Howe about Central Region against the other regions?

Cyniric