More Wars/Battles (was Re: ES - Heal Thyself first)

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Thu Feb 17 08:36:36 PST 2000

Lady Afan here...
	It is well known that the previous seneschal of Glaslyn (that
would be me) has been strongly opposed to any such thing. Our
relationship with Steppes had always been tentative at best, and
thankfully now is changing. I wouldn't want to see this sort of thing
danger that relationship. Having said that, let me conclude by
saying (in my best "nanner nanner nanner, I'm not a seneschal
anymore" voice)  _great_ idea, let's go for it!

  ~Afan~