ES - Greetings and Hail from the Barony of Elfsea

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sat Feb 19 01:08:51 PST 2000

SilvrMoon13 at AOL.com said -

>Actually, we currently live in Springtown and have always lived in this area.
> We are just now getting things together so that we have the free time to
>become involved in something like this.  We were somewhat a part of SCA years
>ago, but we never officially joined (also in Elfsea)
>
>We have a nine month old baby, so we have been waiting until he was a little
>bigger and more able to come to events.

Greetings also from Loch Ruadh, a Canton of the fair Barony of Elfsea.  While we are located primarily in west Fort Worth, Benbrook and White Settlement, we actually have a significant presence in Springtown, with five Canton member who live there.  There are usually one or more workshops, fighter practices and/or revels going on each month at the home of Lord Polydore Pike at 660 Springfield Road, and we would be most pleased to have you come and visit with us and join in whatever happens to going on.  There are usually anouncements of these gatherings posted on the Elfsea mailing list, and I can send you more details of upcoming dates, and directions if you need them.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Sensechal of the Canton of Loch Ruadh

--