ES - Glaslyn's upcoming Mini-tournament

SilvrMoon13 at AOL.com SilvrMoon13 at AOL.com
Sun Feb 20 22:13:58 PST 2000

Sindara,

Thanks so much.  It is kind of you to offer.  I am in the middle of getting
in touch with the hospitaler.  So, we are hoping to have some kind of garb by
this weekend.  Will you and your family be attending this event?  We would
like to go, but would like some others to basically introduce us to others,
show us the ropes and generally hold our hands for the day.  We can be shy in
new situations!  Look forward to hearing back from you!

blessings,
Ami