ES - Medieval Personality test..

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 21 20:24:44 PST 2000

I was also a black night.  When I read the profile to my lady - surprised
at the terrible outline of me it portrayed she simply said , "Yes that's
you"

BTW:  for those of you who pretend a gentle character this is the profile:

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the
thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to
win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won
strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is
not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and
responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often
concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in
activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or
effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and
logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally
manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive. Interestingly,
your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms

While this is how my mundane life may be run, I'd like to think my SCA life
 is different!

Ld Daniel Stewart

"Fearghus" <lordfearghus at home.com>@ansteorra.org on 02/21/2000 06:51:15 PM

Please respond to elfsea at ansteorra.org