ES - Alas, Dragonetti is dead

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Feb 24 11:15:55 PST 2000

I thought it time to change that long subject line. The old thread was going
as:

Re: ES - More Photos-Queen's Champion & Baronial College

For the record, this was originally Lord Virgil's idea. Lady Nicolette found
the sheep (originally named Murry). Mistress Stella, renamed the sheep
'Baaarbraaaa'. But who do you suppose will be 'pell-boy'?  (I should have
heeded His Excellency's advice to remove that heretical image, post haste.)

While composing this message, I have just read several responses promising
to come to my defense. This has indeed touched me. However, in all fairness,
I must warn that I have spoken with Lord Dermont who knows that vengeance
can be sweet and as I have a library of images from which to draw, my safety
is not (presently) in danger. (I convinced him that I could be of little
assistance 6 feet under.) Me thinks there be a business opportunity here, if
I can figure out the safety issues........Dragonetti's Dreamworks--'Have
image, will edit'.

-=Armand=-