ES - Shed day problems

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Sat Feb 26 01:06:25 PST 2000

To those who have arranged their
schedule so they may help with the shed,

I arrived home Friday night (Saturday morning?) at
about 3AM to find the place where the shed should
be put is about 3 inches deep in water. Though this
might make the hole digging easier, it would make the
rest of the work much more difficult and messy. I
propose we wait for the next window (which is
after the war, I believe).

Anyone who shows up will be treated cordially, but
I don't expect shed work to occur.

Sorry for the late notice, but I was delayed by
cancelled flights, delayed flights, a re-route to
Oklahoma City, and leaving my cell phone on the
plane (I have it back) and did not know the state
of my back yard until now.

Caelin on Andrede
Your tired Seneschal