ES - Central Regional Archery Marshal

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Sat Feb 26 21:59:21 PST 2000

Congratulations! Well done.
Caelin
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org [mailto:owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Fearghus
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 6:55 PM
  To: steppes at Ansteorra.ORG; central at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org;
ansteorra at ansteorra.org
  Subject: ES - Central Regional Archery Marshal

  Greetings unto the Central Region,
  I am Lord Fearghus MacKenna, until recently I was the Central Regional
Archery Marshal. Sir Kief has now appointed me to be the new Deputy Earl
Marshal for Archery. ( Better known as Kingdom Archery Marshal) This means
that the Regional position is now up for bids. I will keep this position
open for bids until at least after Gulf War. Please send your bids to me. I
will need a copy of your membership card as well. Emailed bids are
acceptable but again I will need your copy of your card. I look forward to
serving the Central Region as well as the rest of the Kingdom. Thank you.

  Lord Fearghus MacKenna
  Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
  Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf

  Click here for Free Video!!
  http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/