ES - Festival on March 11

TJofTX at AOL.com TJofTX at AOL.com
Tue Feb 29 05:44:28 PST 2000

The Canton of Lindenwood is putting on a demo at the Lewisville Celtic Feis and Scottish Highland Games on March 11.  The festival is being held at the Gary Chadwell Athletic Complex, from 9 am to 6 pm.  Anyone who would like to help at the demo, you're more than welcome -- and we'd like some stick jocks to fight each other, too.  One more practice before the War, eh?
I've arranged to get passes for 30 people, and I've had 19 people say they're going to help.

If you're interested, contact me:
Donald Mac Donald
Hospitaler, Canton of Lindenwood
TJofTX at aol.com  (940) 627-1111

Directions:
  I-35E north to FM-407 exit; stay on service road to Lake Park, turn right on Lake Park.  Continue past light, over railroad tracks, thru the 4-way stop.  The festival will be across from the golf course.