ES - Troll Swamp

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at home.com
Tue Feb 29 11:01:17 PST 2000

In case anyone has forgotten, the Troll Swamp Rag is a subversive pamphlet
full of lies.  It is banned, forbidden, outlawed, and completely
unsanctioned in the Barony of Elfsea.  If the publishers are ever caught, we
will ... think of some appropriate punishment.

Llywelyn, Lord Elfsea

PS: save me a copy!