ES - Gulf War Meal Planning on February 7th!

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:44:50 PST 2000

Hi!

This is for everyone who is interested in sharing meals with Elfsea at Gulf
War.  We are having a meeting on February 7th, at 7:30 pm at my house
(directions will follow).

If you are interested in sharing meals with us during this event, please try
to attend. If you are unable, but are going to Gulf War and do want to
partake in meals, I will make some allowances.
Get in touch with me and I'll find a way for you to contribute, and
participate in the meal sharing (bringing water jugs, easy-to- store-&-serve
foods, doing clean ups, etc).

(yes Sean, I still have you down for doing clean up - :)

This is my current list of people who are eating with us:
Ceinwen (& family?)
Airaklee
Daniel Stewart & family
Honor
Timothy & Anezka
Stella
Sluggy
Fearghus & Arabella
Polydore
Llwellyn & family
Padraig (any more from Loch Ruadh?)
Genevieve (de la Gamba)
Caelin & Pyro
Crandall & Gwendolyn
Raimond de Mora
Sean of Argyle
Simone & family (possibly)
Galen & family

That is at least 27 people for sure, and possibly more than 30.

Please let me know if I have left you off this list, or if you are now
interested in joining us.  It seems to me that we could do quite a lot
during the War.  We might have a cooking crew, a clean-up crew, a
pots'n'pans crew, a stove crew... Come join in the fun!!!

Directions to Galen & Allessandre's house (good for this month's Baronial
Officer's Meeting too!)

Go to Arlington.  If you take 360 South, go to I-20 East, exit at Cooper
Street.  If you are taking I-30 or I-20, just exit at Cooper Street.  Go
south on Cooper.  You will pass several lights (no - I don't know the street
names - sorry).  When you get to Green Oaks, still go through the light, but
move to the left lane.  The next light will be Sublett Road.  Turn left onto
Sublett (yes it's really ugly right now, they are making the street wider -
okay?).  Then turn right onto Mineral Springs.  There are no markers, but
there are a set of apartments directly across from Mineral Springs Road.
Then take your second left, which is Tempest Drive.  Go past the stop sign.
Our house is on the left, down near the end of the street where it T's.  The
house number is 6517 Tempest Drive, Galen will hang a shield in front of the
mailbox for you.

Pax,
Allessandre
(Coordinator for Gulf War food)