ES - Camping with Elfsea

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:58:50 PST 2000

Hello everyone!

On a slightly different subject, who has already made reservations with Gulf
War?

I have a list of people who are interested in camping with Elfsea, and I
also found out we might have an opportunity to set up the baronial pavillion
near the list field (at least I'm going to try).

I need to know who has sent in money and who needs to send in money.
Currently all pre-reservations must be postmarked no later than Feb 15th.  I
am thinking of sending in my family's reservation the day after the Gulf War
Meal Planning meeting, but my envelope is very big.  I would be happy to
take reservations and stick them in my envelope to mail.

Here is the current list of people who are going:
Ceinwen
Airaklee
Daniel Stewart +2
Honor
Timothy
Anezka
Stella
Sluggy
Fearghus
Arabella
Polydore
Llwellyn +2
Padraig
Genevieve
Caelin
Pyro
Crandall
Gwendolyn
Raimond
Elin the Timid
Philip White
Galen +2

Currently that adds up to 28 people.  But I need to know who has already
reserved for Gulf War and who still needs to.  As soon as I know all the
reservations have been sent, I'll send a note to Lucais requesting a land
reservation.  So the sooner you send in yours, the better off we'll all be.
(preferably by Feb 8th)

Grazi,
Allessandre