ES - SpringFaire

Duke, Wes WDuke at insurdata.com
Mon Feb 7 06:59:42 PST 2000

Greetings unto to the populace of Elfsea,

Baronial College is behind us and I know a lot of you are thinking about
Gulf War, but SpringFaire will be here before you know it. This is going to
be a very busy event. With the stepping down of their Excellencies, and the
investiture of their heirs, time will be at premium. Raimond and I are in
dire need of gentles to step forward to coordinate the various tasks that
are necessary for an event such as setup, take down, security. In addition
if anyone wishes to sponsor an activity at SpringFaire please submit your
wish in writing or email. This is so that my feeble brain will not forget
and I can make sure we get it scheduled.

Remember the theme for this year is Norse, any activities should be designed
around this theme. There will be lots more later, but until then keep
Spingfaire in the back of your minds.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Co-Steward for Elfsea SpringFaire
Man at Arms to Centurion Airklee Wolf