ES - Gulf War Meal Planning

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:14:54 PST 2000

Hello Everyone!

Please remember the meeting tonight at our house to plan meals at the
Gulf War.  If you would make sure to bring the following information to our
house, that would be most welcome:

1. When you plan to arrive at Gulf War
2. If you can bring equipment (stoves, large pots, pans, washing tubs for
dishes, etc)
3. What you would like to cook (stew, spaghetti, roasts, etc)
4. When you would like to cook (breakfast, dinner, what day of the week,
etc)
5. If you need me to send in your registration for Gulf War.  I am planning
to send ours on Tuesday (tomorrow).  I will also be sending a note to Lucais
about land reservation tonight or Tuesday.

If you have any questions, or need directions, please e-mail me privately.

Ciao,
Allessandre