ES - Clean Up crews/Ingredients List

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:44:53 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

After going over the numbers again I find that we have quite a few people
for clean up.

Having considered a couple of options, I thought it might be best to assign
at least one clean up crew member to the breakfast and dinner time slots (I
figure lunch won't dirty any pots).  That does not mean that only one crew
member does the dishes!!  It simply means that he or she will be in charge
of clean up on that day/time.

Here are the assignments:
Wed Breakfast - Sluggy
Wed Dinner - Bert (Flather)
Thurs Breakfast - Sean of Argyle
Thurs Dinner - Charles Baucum
Fri Breakfast - Bianca & Gwendolyn
                (Bjorn, please let me know if this is OK)
Fri Dinner - Colin Blackwind (Bjorn, ditto)
Sat Breakfast - Morgan (Bjorn, ditto)
Sat Dinner - Bjorn

Please assist these people as much as you can.  Also, I have not given the
children specific duties, but they are expected to help out with serving,
picking up trash, toting coolers to the list field, etc.

On a second note, I would like to have an ingredients list and a list of all
the items being served for dinner.  (eg: stew w/ bread - STEW: peas, meat,
carrots, potatoes, sage, thyme, salt, etc BREAD: yeast, flour, salt, etc.).
If it's prepackaged, don't worry about it - only if it's freshly made.

I would like to have these if we have diners with allergies (I know we have
one already) or if they are nosy about what's being fixed.  Please have this
information to me no later than March 1st.

Thanks everyone for your help.  I am sure we'll make history for this
event...

Allessandre