ES - Business Meeting

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:04:13 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

Please remember that Business Meeting is tonight at Galen & Allessandre's
house.

If you have business please come.

If you are interested in talking to Galen & Allessandre regarding their
interest in becoming the next B&B, we would be glad to talk to you.  If the
other candidates are present, and you would like to talk to them privately,
we will provide a room for you to sequester yourselves in (Chris' room,
craftroom, etc).

Directions to our home:

>From I-20 or I-30 take the Cooper exit and head south.  Turn left on
Sublett.  Take your first right on Mineral Springs, then your second left on
Tempest Drive.  Our house is on the left, near the end of the street.
Galen's shield will be standing outside the mailbox.

If you need further directions, please notify me via e-mail at
<allessandre at hotmail.com>.

Ciao,
Allessandre Desiderio