ES - Troll Swamp Rag - SHHHHHHHHHH

neil starkey foolsmatters at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:43:23 PST 2000

As many of you know, there is a publication that exists within the Barony of
Elfsea.  If you are not aware of this publication, it is a spoof on the
Elfsea Scroll.  It is all done in fun and is not ment to offend anyone.  It
is rarely published and usually appears at Elfsea Spring Faire.

At this point, I must inform you that Their Excellencies Llywelyn and Xena
have officially Banned this publication from thier Barony.  And rightfully
so.

That's why we are not going to tell them anything and do it anyway.

So, what we need from you are articles of a humorous nature.  If you write
an article about a particular person, make sure that person is aware of the
article, has read the article and has given permission for its publication.
Again we do not wish to offend anyone, especially behind their back.

Now, the next question is, who is taking responsibility for this act of
defiance to Their Excellencies decree.  I am not.  I will go so far as to
say that if such a publication were to be done, then you can send your
articles to the address foolsmatters at hotmail.com and it will be properly
dealt with.

Remember,  MUMS the Word.