ES - Garb

SilvrMoon13 at AOL.com SilvrMoon13 at AOL.com
Thu Feb 17 22:11:54 PST 2000

Greetings.....

And thanks to everyone who emailed me when I requested information on your
Hospitaler!  All your kind replies were so appreciated!  We hope to be up and
moving and ready to get involved within the next month...........So, now we
are hunting down garb.  If anyone knows of a good source, or if anyone has
any they would like to sell....please let me know!

thank you all ever so much and can't wait to pester you in person...
ami