ES - More Photos-Queen's Champion & Baronial College

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Feb 23 16:31:05 PST 2000

Greetings,

A few photos from Queen's Champion (provided by Lord Pieter Rausch) are now
up as well as a couple of pages from Elfsea's Baronial College. The Url's
are:

Queen's Champion: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page41.htm

Baronial College: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page42.htm

The only photos I have from Passage of Arms are the Arthurian Company and
New Baronial Guard group photos. Those are already online on the baronial
website at:
http://www.elfsea.org/artco.htm and http://www.elfsea.org/bguard.htm

If you have other photos of Passage of Arms (or any event) that you'd like
to see online, feel free to send them to me privately at:
dragonetti at generich.com

In your service,
-=Armand=-