ES - Baronial polling

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 29 20:13:00 PST 2000

Vivat! and congratulations to HE Galen and HL
Allessandre. I know they will do a great job as
Baron and Baroness, and continue the tradition of
service they have always given this Barony.

Vivat the TE Llwelyn and Xene for the selfless
service they have given us, and will continue to
give.

To the rest of the Baronial candidates, thank you
for your devotion to your Barony, and for your
ceaseless efforts to improve life in Elfsea.

We have come a very long way in the last few
years, and gentles such as all of you are the
reason....

Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede