ES - Long time no hear from

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:20:46 PST 2000

Life, we have a new # 817-536-6629 i lost your e-mail so haven't been in
tuch.  I found the illusiive Bard Book...I cleaned house.I've got a busy
schedyule comming up next weekend I'm in San Antonio for an NA confrence.
the weekend after in Corpus for a bardic colligum, and the 3ed weekend of
febuary is ICE AXE in middleford were i pass down the bardic title for the
shire...FYI Middleford is the shire that sponcered my wedding.  Were all
well her at the house, we were just talking about you the other day and
about Olimpiad. I hope i did you proud. hows the wife and the kiddos. if you
call the house durring the week and try to get me after 8 and I am not home
try the NA 24 hour group at 817-834-9197 i'm proboly there. now if i'm there
i'll be in a meeting between 8 and 9 and 9 and 10. I'm usualy there till 3
or 4 am ....were else can you get a cup of coffee for a quarter still

talk with you later

Simone

Greetings!

I hope you have been well since we last met. I have
tried calling you off and one for the last several
months and always get a message that the # is no
longer in order. I had e-mailed you, but after getting
the message on the phone, figured that you would not
be getting your e-mail either. I have since seen your
posts to the Elfsea list, but been too busy to mail
you.

Now that I found a spare two minutes, "What's up?"

Gavvin Quinn

=====
Visit Gavvin's Keep at:
http://www.applink.net/wolfpack