ES - impromptu A& S classes on Saturday

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Feb 7 09:20:21 PST 2000

Lady Julianna,

First, I would like to congratulate you on a very enjoyable and successful
Elfsea Baronial College.  The classes, teachers and schedule were the best I
have seen yet.  Thank you for all of the time, effort and stress you put
into this event.

Bice and I are very interested in attending the impromptu A&S gathering at
Master Petruccio and Mistress Ronna's house on Saturday, February 12th.  We
will blow off making arrows that day (the jocks can and will handle it).

Some questions... Will this be in garb?   What time?  Do we need to bring
refreshments and chairs?   How do we get there (we know how to get to
Qunilan and will be headed north on Hwy 34)?

Dana Mac an Ghabhann