ES - Celts vs Everybody (was Heal Thyself first)

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Feb 17 11:11:02 PST 2000

"Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com> said -

>  With the current trend of "everything cute and Celtic", I would love to be
>on the other side.  You know the Celts are great....wives and slaves. :)
>Gods bless Anglaland!
>
>Cyniric

You know, it's been nearly 40 years since I've heard the term "cute" applied even vaguely in my direction.

As for Celts making great wives and slaves, the only way to render a Celt harmless is to kill him or her.  And even then I wouldn't be completely sure. <evil grin>  You would be safer trying to make a pack of wolves into hunting dogs.

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum