More Wars/Battles (was Re: ES - Heal Thyself first)

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:28:46 PST 2000

>From: "G.R.Rhine" <PenGwen at ticnet.com>
>Lady Afan here...
>	I wouldn't want to see this sort of thing
>danger that relationship. Having said that, let me conclude by
>saying (in my best "nanner nanner nanner, I'm not a seneschal
>anymore" voice)  _great_ idea, let's go for it!
>
>   ~Afan~

And I would hate to see Glaslyn and Steppes be "enemies".  Funny thing about
the SCA is that you have to be having fun with the other group to go to war.

I'm hoping that our new B's of the Steppes will think it great sport to
"fight" over Glaslyn.  Perhaps next year, Glaslyn could host the event and
in the meantime, we could build that relationship and the proper 'mood' for
such an event.

We need to find people in Steppes who would be interested in something like
this and if they are interested in mustering a company.  Personally I think
it would be great to have a "sister" company in Steppes, someone we could
train with, fight against and test our mettle and then bring this huge army
from the Central region to Gulf War!!!! (Ooooo, I'm gettin' excited!)

Allessandre
(whose war-mongering might be carrying her away...)