ES - Heal Thyself first

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Thu Feb 17 15:45:43 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/17/00 9:32:12 AM Central Standard Time,
xaraxene at home.com writes:

<< I agree wholeheartedly with Duchess Willow about there needing to be more
 persona play.  >>

I started in San Antonio / Bjornsborg.
It was sitting around the campfire as Jan had riddle offs and Ragnar told
stories.
I miss that.  People don't do that anymore. I would love to see it again.
I was so pleased at the Baronial Collage to here songs sung. We need to do
more
of that so the younger ones know and have the memories we have.

Maili Donnel MacGregor.