ES - Celts vs Everybody (was Heal Thyself first)

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 17 17:56:44 PST 2000

I have been told that no wife fearing Celt would dare wear the plaid in
battle.  I seem to recall something about a battle being called the Field of
Shirts or something like that.  To return home with her handiwork of a year
torn would result in something worse than the fight the warrior survived.

Yes, beware of red heads, real or manufactured...

Medb Liath
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/