ES - Cantons/ Shires vs. Baronies

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:46:00 PST 2000

Greetings All!

I have enjoyed the discussions as of late concerning a battle between the
Baronies or this latest a battle against the Cantons.  My first camping
event in the SCA was the Mustache War.  It was fought between the Baronies
of Bryn Gwlad and the Steppes over which baron had the finer mustache.  All
of this talk reminds me of that and makes me want to knock the rust off in
defense of the Barony!

I pledge now to support the thrones of Elfsea with not only my sword but
also with the 'coin of the realm' described later.  I promise 10 dozen coins
of 'gold' and 3 dozen coins of 'silver' to the defense of our fair Barony.

We should do this, folks.  Events such as these can be very special and a
great time.

William