ES - You know you've been in the SCA a long time when....

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Mon Feb 21 08:03:39 PST 2000

The shed at my house is just starting also. I got the permits (I had to put
in a privacy
fence to get a permit on the shed). I have put in the holes and poles for
the fence (thanks
to the help from Daniel Stewart) and exactly one hole thus far for the shed.
I hope to
have all the holes and main beams in place before next weekend (the "build
the shed
weekend"). Its BIG. 10x30 feet.

Still a little bit of planning to do, but it should be done prior to next
weekend.

Caelin