ES - Elfsea Scroll

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Feb 27 20:15:18 PST 2000

Hello Valentine..... Our populace meeting is at the Coors Distribution
Center on 35W north of downtown FT Worth.  Going north on 35W, exit Meecham,
the building is on the  access road before you get to the light on the
right.  We're in the hospitality room.  They offer free libations... don't
forget to tip the bartender.

Arabella