ES - RE: ES- Llywelyn's name

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Mon Feb 28 09:54:21 PST 2000

Pyro wrote:

I see his excellency's travels have been to some
_extra_ purpose?

Xene here:

His Excellency's full name is often mistaken for that of someone else.  He
is Llywelyn Gruffydd of Elfsea, not Llywelyn ap Gruffydd.  While Llywelyn is
a prince to me, he is not the Prince of Wales.

I'm sure if you ask him, he will explain to you in depth the difference in
the names and the genealogy of the Welsh Royals.  You heralds *cant* fool
around with welsh names, you know.  You can be *pun*-ished for doing that.

Meeting your challenge of wit with the wet noodles of pun,
In Fun,

Baroness Xene
Life is Good in Elfsea, and in Ansteorra
Death to Trimaris!!

(And he did not travel to Estrella, at least, not this year.)