ES - alternate route to Bardic to avoid some minor constuction

Razz0putin at AOL.com Razz0putin at AOL.com
Thu Feb 3 14:33:43 PST 2000

Speaking of Bardic at Tarkus's there is some construction on the roads
usually used to get to bardic.  I propose people use this alternate route
(it's not that tricky).  Find your best way to east loop 820 and Craig
street. head east follow that road until you get to the light head north/left
until the next street and hang a right.  Then follow that road until you see
Tarkus's house on your left.  I believe you can still get through the
construction the usual way but the road is rather rough.

Be good to yourselves Wiley