ES - need a babysitter for Baronial College

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Fri Feb 4 15:40:02 PST 2000

Hi, Sindara here.  I know this is short notice, but I need a babysitter for
Natalie at the event tomorrow.  It would not be all day.  It would mostly
be while I am teaching class.  Natalie can go to some of the children's
activities.  She will just need supervision.  This person would be paid $3
an hour.  It can be one of our teens.  You will also be fed lunch.  If you
can help, call us at 817-469-7660.  I am cooking for my class tomorrow.

Sindara