ES - Stepping Down

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at home.com
Sun Feb 6 19:54:31 PST 2000

As we announced in Court at Baronial College, Xene and I will be stepping
down as Baron and Baroness of Elfsea at Spring Faire.  We have held this
office for 3 ½ years, and we're getting tired.  The job requires more
enthusiasm than we can give.

Their Majesties will be attending Elfsea's populace meeting on February 28th
to poll the populace and hear their opinions on the next Baron and Baroness.
Please attend that meeting and give them your counsel.

If you would like to be considered for Baron or Baroness of Elfsea, please
call Their Majesties and schedule an interview before February 24th.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea