ES - SpringFaire Norse Stuff

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Wed Feb 9 11:08:49 PST 2000

Xene here.

Changing subjects,  SpringFaire is coming up.  If you would like to do some
research on the Norse, here is the web page with all the links, thanks to
Mistress Gunnora.

http://www.realtime.net/~gunnora/ <http://www.realtime.net/~gunnora/>

She suggested that we call it the Varthing for the Spring Allthing.  The
Althing is where the Norse gathered to discuss problems, remember the laws,
and basically, hold a convention.

Does anyone out there have some good ideas?  I know we are also still having
the Frugal Garb contest.  What is the limit?  Can you publish the rules now,
so that people all over Ansteorra have a chance to compete?

Fearghus, Ramon?  I know you are asking for Volunteers for stuff.  Can we
get Sir Kief to help with anything? Perhaps Gunnora could be persuaded to
teach a Norse dance or a fighting style.

Anyway, I'm just doing the stream of conscious thing, and need to go eat
lunch.

Your Zany Xene