ES - Springfaire Gate Fees

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 12:35:36 PST 2000

This debate has been raging on the Ansteorra list, so let me bring this
personally home.  What do people feel about including a membership
discount for SpringFaire?

At business meeting we settled upon $8 for gate.  If that included a $2
membership discount that would mean a maximum of $10 if you are a
non-member and $30 (instead of $24) for a family maximum of
non-members.

We could even track how many non-members went through gate and take the
$2/person and use it to fund the prize baskets for Elfsea Defender.

Just some ideas, but I see no reason not to reward Society members with
a lower gate-fee.

Timothy of Glastonbury