ES - Gifts to Kingdom of Atlantia

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Thu Feb 17 07:01:01 PST 2000

If you have a gift you wish to add to the war chest which we are organizing
for the Kingdom of Atlantia, please bring it to moot/populace meeting next
Monday night. Please prepare an index card or something with your name and
the type of gift (or contact me privately and I'll make a card that matches
the cards I've made for the gifts I have already received) so Their
Excellencies will know who donated which gift. Since we expect a large
turnout on Monday night, I'd like to set up a small display table so all in
attendance may see the talent and generosity in our barony.

If your donation will not be completed by Monday, you will need to make
arrangements to deliver it to Their Excellencies as I am unable to attend
Gulf War this year.

In service,
Ldy Julianna Vertue
Minister of Arts and Sciences