ES - Greetings and Hail from the Barony of Elfsea

Toby Pugh bearbard at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:46:51 PST 2000

Hello there --

I'm so glad you are thinking about joining us here in our fair Barony.
Where in Elfsea are you thinking about moving/working?  Where will you be
moving from?

My name is Antigonus, but my friends just call me Tiggy.  I'm one of the
local bards here in Elfsea.  I've been living and playing here ever since I
started playing over three years ago, and I do thoroughly enjoy it.  We have
a thriving fighting community (both heavy and light), some fine artisans,
and (I must say) a very enjoyable group of bards.

We are entering into a very interesting time for our Barony with the
change-over of our Baron & Baroness.  We don't know who their replacements
will be, but we do know they will be invested at our Springfair.  Perhaps
this would be a good event for you to make and see what we are like.

If you want something on a smaller scale, our weekly fighter practice is on
Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings in Randol Mill Park in Arlington (a
map can be found on our website).  The regular monthly bardic practice that
I make it to is the first Thursday every month -- both places are good for
meeting people.  I know I enjoy them.

A great deal of information can be found on our baronial website:
www.elfsea.org

I just wanted to drop you a line and welcome you.  I'm not a hospitaler or
anything, but I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.  I'm always
interested in meeting new people.

Hoping to hear from you soon --

Antigonus