ES - Heraldic consultations?

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 11:27:30 PST 2000

When last I spoke with Nautilus Pursuivant there was a plan to do some
level of consulting on matters heraldic at the college.  How much will
depend on the level of support that we recieve from the various local
and visiting heralds in staffing this area.  If you are interested in
assisting, please let me know.  Particularly we will need those with an
interest in Onomastics, Armorial Design, Artistic Talent To Draw, etc.

Unless I miss my guess, the Kingdom OP will also be in attendance for
anyone wishing to check their entry for possible errors.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Forerynel Pursuivant.