ES - Gulf War Meal Planning on February 7th!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Feb 1 23:24:40 PST 2000

Ladyarabella said -

<snip>
>It's Pots large enough to cook in for that many people, and enough stoves
>and propane cookers to cook it.  I don't think I have anything big enough to
>cook a stew for 30 people.  I only have 1 two burner propane stove.  One
>really big pot will take up 2 burners on a propane stove.  We'll need more.

I have a large (3 1/2+ gallon) pot that I use to brew beer, and will be glad to contribute  its use to the communal effort.  More importantly, I have a Cajun cooker that is on its own stand and is capable of heating up that large pot in short order.  I'll be happy to bring it along.

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum