ES -Artisan judging at Baronial College

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 05:55:35 PST 2000

At past competition I have found a comment sheet or a small notebook to
be very usefull while talking to judges. That way both Artisan and Judge
have something to jot down quick notes, titles of Books, Etc. But Please
Please Please talk to us. it drives me nuts when Judges don't talk to
me.
Darius

"Walter J. Wakefield" wrote:

> What you describe sounds great to me.  But I would like to have the
> comment sheet separate.  I had in mind picking up the forms when we judge
> so we could use them to call people into court.  I *think* we plan on
> talking to everyone when we judge, if at all possible, so would a comment
> sheet be needed if we do that?  I always feel like I can get more in a
> conversation than I ever get written down.  Let me know what you think.

<snip>