ES - Gulf War Meal Planning on February 7th!

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Feb 2 09:19:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/2/00 10:37:41 AM Central Standard Time,
ladyarabella at home.com writes:

<< I think Daniel Stewart has one of those
 cookers also... Dan will you bring it?  >>

Yes, we will deffinitely bring the cooker. We have about 3 huge pots that fit
it and we will bring them too. (I used to cook for a family of 6, with a lot
of teenage boys. Or maybe it just seems like there were more teens than there
were. Each one eats enough for 6 adults alone. )  So big pots are no shortage
in my house. At least one of us will be at the planning meeting so I was
going to offer up my stuff then. BTW. Whenever we have participated in these
group meals, we've always taken home half of what we brought. Sharing isn't a
problem, I think.

Siobhan