[ES - Leather Factory]

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Wed Feb 9 11:03:55 PST 2000

SAM MILLIGAN wrote:

> The Leather Factory is at 3847 E Loop 820 S. Their phone number is

(snip)

> I think you can get into their parking lot from Berry, even though
> they actually front on to the service road which is one way the wrong way.

You can drive around behind other businesses and come out in their
parking lot.

> Alternatively, go one more exit south of Berry (not sure of the street) and
> come back up along the service road so you end up right in front of the
> Leather Factory.

Though it's a little farther to drive, this is the better choice in my
opinion. The exit is Wilbarger

> They're used to SCA people in there and are very helpful, so don't
> be afraid to ask questions.

The store layout is keyed to their catalog numbers, so unrelated items
are often adjacent and related items are often separated by a number of
isles. For example, some tools are in the main room, other tools are out
in the warehouse with the leather. Consequently, they are very helpful
at helping you find the actual thing you need! :)

Best of luck,

Robert "lets to to Leather Factory for lunch again today" Slugglen

 All New Signature! Now Y2K Compliant!

 When crkptographk is outlawed, bakl bhgknjf jvkk unir cevinpl.

 We've all heard that a million monkeks, banging on a million
tkpewriters,
 will eventuallk reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks
 the Internet, we know that this is not true.

      ---Robert Wilenskk